Playoff Picture

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

What needs to happen for us to clinch the division?

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Some combination of 3 Titans wins/Colts loses.

3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Easiest path for Titans ? Continue to win and the rest will take care of itself, but if you are one of those “what if?” people then here you go.

So for the Browns game to matter, the Titans and Browns both would need to lose the last two while the Dolphins win their last two and SoV flipping in favor of the Browns and Dolphins.

4. titansrule00000

That’s a lot to hope for, Titans can never take care of business when they need to! For some reason I thought we had a one game lead.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Sort of.

We have the same record and have the tie breaker.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yep.. they never take care of business. Made the AFC Championship game last season but THIS team never takes care of business.

This team isn’t the team from 5 years ago, or 3 years ago or 25 years ago. This team took care of business last season. This team has taken care of business all season. With this patchwork defense and injuries on OL that Vrabel isn’t getting Coach of the Year talk is silly.

Have some ****ing faith and don’t think like a loser.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. titansrule00000

Faith? Apparently you just became a fan last year! Try being a fan for the past 20+ years that word does not exist for Titans fans. I will always love them though I’ve just been let down too many times like so many other fans!

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

With as bad as he has coached the defense, Vrabel shouldn't sniff a COY award.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’ve been a fan longer than you. I don’t judge this years team by anything done in the past. You want to keep that hyperbole loser style mentality you go ahead.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

What defense? Are you just not watching? Look what he has done with the TEAM. He can’t help injuries and bad signings. Yet, here they are 10-4. Pretty good job.
    Some of y’all are unreal. They just keep winning and you still aren’t happy.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar