Players you don't want the Titans to draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Jamal Adams

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really?

CJ couldnt catch tho

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Im not really against players specifically, just where they're picked.

No to any 1st round recievers (unless its McCaffrey, howard or njoku)
    No to any db inside the top 10

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

[​IMG]

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You do realize that none of those guys are Receivers, right?

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They can catch, maybe that's what he means

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I'd rather have either of them over a true wide out in the 1st round of this draft. I think either of the TE's will be more productive and be better fits for our team than any of the WR.

But yeah, no to McCaffery. That would be massive let down for us in the 1st round.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't disagree with you as for scheme fit, but then we would keep hearing the same argument about Mariflota not having a high value WR. That will get old. Time to take all the excuses out of the gun and fire away, we aren't gonna miss Fasano THAT much.

McCaffrey will be Danny Woodhead 2.0 for 2 years then carve out a nice niche.

But Receivers are Receivers, not TEs or RBs.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm going to advise everyone to watch the clips and be happy with where we are, where he is... #1 WR... yea it's an issue because of the scheme, but the QB was doing high level stuff helping them bum mfers get open as well...

Click and follow the tweet and then scroll thru the self replies.

(I don't agree with everything he says here but it's highlighting some key stuff that our QB isn't getting enough credit for)

#29 Clark, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Who cares what people say. If we go 2011 Pats and have a Walker/Howard threat where those two are destroying other teams, then I couldn't give a flying you know what about not having a "#1 Receiver".

Great TE's can stress NFL D's just as much as a Julio or AJ Green can, and I don't see either of those guys in this draft.

And a TE can be a WR. Look at what Jimmy Graham has done throughout his career, he's an absolute nightmare when the Seahawks or Saints split him out and the other team tries to cover him with a CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar