Players who could be cut due to their teams 2007 cap constraints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

personally a major player that i think could be released is javon kearse of the eagles in light of howards emergence @ DE in javon's sted.

BTW a lot of ppl have noticed including me that samari rolle has seriosly "struggled" this yr. last yr he was better then mcalister but this yr he has truely "struggled"...and this "struggle" as of late has really trubbled me b/c i am a huge rolle fan.

2. same here, ive always been a big fan and thought that he was a stud corner

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Kearse is probably finished. Signing him is a big gamble, but somebody may take a chance on him as a backup.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Randy Moss is a goner for sure..
    His performance in 06 does not justify half the 9,75M he's entitled for in 07.

goTitans law clearly states that the word "stud ____" has been abolished and therefore can no longer be used. :ha: :grrhee: http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=24595#15

Thats in part to all the double teaming he's always facing.
    When healthy, he is one of the best pass rushers in the league, but ofcourse theres no guarantees that he won't encounter a season ending injury in any given season.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

True. But Kearse and KVB and Haynesworth can't all draw double teams. Something will give. True about his injury. His contract would have to be tied to incentives. I myself think he would like playing here again, and despite the ranking, would like the new D. Does he want to work with Scwartz again?

And A.D., I doubt someone would sign Kearse to be a backup. He will still garner too much money for that role.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Donnie Edwards and Zach Thomas -- pretty good chance I think. Ray and CMac -- depends on if the Ravens win the SuperBowl. Ozzie will blow a team up again following that like he did last time.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Well lets just say that Edwards and Thomas get released. Which one would you rather have?

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Zach Thomas, he can play the run better than Edwards

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Zach Thomas for a couple of years to play the middle. Borrow him like we're doing Mawae.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I just want our defense to be bad :moon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar