Players Availiable via Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Lito Shepphard,CB,Eagles
    Takeo Spikes,LB,Eagles
    Larry Fitzgerald,WR,Cardinals
    DeAngelo Hall,CB,Falcons

I think any of these players can vastly improve this team. Something to correct though Spikes was released. So just ignore him on the list but still would be a good signing. All are pro-bowlers. In order of significance: Fitzgerald, Hall, Shepphard, and then Spikes.

2. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Takeo Spikes was released no trade needed

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Spikes is the name that intrigues me most on that list, they're all great but he seems like he'd come at a reasonable price now that he's floating around free agency. Jeez, a couple off-seasons with Mike Reinfeldt has made me cheap. :ha:

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

right now the only thing on that list that we legitemetly would need it Fitz. CB is good with griffin, finnegan, hill, harper, herndon. Anyway u know fish is gonna get a cb 2nd day of the draft anyway so i dont think we need lito or hall but i wouldnt mind if they came in thats for damn sure lol

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I found it interesting Deangleo Hall is available. He was on that Rumor page on ESPN today. He's probaly a little overrated but is still a very good CB.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Just so that no one says Chad Johnson, information has now come out that pretty much proves that he punched his coach in the face. We don't want that kind of player.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

CB is a very big need.

Griff is a Safety people not a CB.

Harper is good for letting up a couple bombs a game and is old.

Finny does a great job no complaints there.

Herndon old and slow....bye bye.

Hill I think we all know he sucks.

King good nickel back and short term fill in.

CB is a day one pick maybe even round 1 if a guy we can't pass is there we need to do it we are old, slow, and lacking in depth. I wouldn't care if only Finny and King were back.

Litto for a 3rd would be a no brainer because a day one pick will be used anyway so why not get a very good CB for a 3rd rounder letting us concentrate on WR and D-Line. 2nd rounder is iffy very iffy.

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

very very good points PA, i mean obviously if the opportunity to bring Lito in is there, its a no brainer to pull the strings. Especially for a third rounder. But with that said I would rather put together a package deal for Fitz. Wat i was saying is that we have enough CB's if thats the package we need to role with. WR needs to be our main concern this offseason, and just one addition is not good enough in my mind. So basically we need to sign Johnson, Carter or Hackett for sure. But if we can pull in a solid number 1 then we need to do that to.
    O and remember u heard this here first, we will make 3 signings before the weekend is over. One will be a WR, One will be an O-Linemen, and one will be a CB

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

read My Lips: Chad Johnson Is Not Going To Be Traded- Let's Move On.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That one belongs in the formally debunked rumor forum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar