Player mutiny thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

You know who didn’t like mularkey? Jrob

Know who jrob did like? Vrabel

/topic

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gotta agree... did not like the caveman O but it was obvious the team played hard for MM

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Mularkey did seem to learn a bit from each HC stop. Hopefully, if he gets another shot, he can maximize his opportunity.

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

he's like that lady who is always a bridesmaid lol. he'll go to the browns, and take over when they fire their coach after going 0-8 to start the year, and go 2-6 the rest of the way, and "double the wins" and get brought on for 2 years and have the first .500 season for the browns in 15 years or whatever, and then get canned for DeFilippo or someone like him.

'Whoa is me... screwed over again...."

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Players have been eerily quiet since Mularkey got canned

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I thought that as well.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

JR probably had a meeting with them and said something along the lines of "Look, I know you liked him as a person, and you're really excited as a player that he's gone. But I need you to keep quite for a bit, don't want to hurt the old guys' feelings too much. Thanks guys, I'll bring you in some real coaches so you look like a real team next year!".

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Some comments trickled out down at the pro bowl

Casey admitted they won some close games when they should have blown the other team out

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar