Play Vince at NE - Yea or Nay

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

yes but not because you expect him to help you win. this season is already a wash. might as well play young to get him ready for next year. there's too many areas that need improvement. we're not going to start winning with a QB change.

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

The only problem with 1 is there's a difference between exposing Vince to reading regular defenses vs having him start off reading Bellicheck defenses....alot of which are designed to trick even manning

baptismal by fire often just leaves you burned

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bud needs to step in here. Vince deserves a shot, Kerry has played horrible this year. If Vince were the one stinking it up like Kerry has, then Fisher would have no problem putting Kerry in. WTF is going on here Jeff?

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

...wait, no he wouldn't. Don't you remember 07? Especially after Houston and then later that Colts game. Vince had struggled heavily and Collins played not great, but better. All the fans were clamoring for Kerry to start the game against the Chargers. Jeff stuck with Vince in there through all that.

...if anything the issue is that he's very loyal to his starters

5. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

I am a VY supporter but I think he should get the start after the bye. That would give him a full two weeks to practice with the first team offense. If there was a game to put VY in and see if he could had made a difference it was the Jags game. After the Indy loss there is no sense of rushing him in now. After the bye there would be 10 games left, more than enough to reach a verdict on how much he has developed. I rooting for him to wins some games a prove he is the franchise QB we all want, since we all, pro VY and anti VY, want the Titans to win.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

At this point Nickey for QB sounds good. We need to see what we have in VY, why not.

7. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

Yes...play VY we need change

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

It does not matter. Our offense is no good playing from behind. Everything that has gone wrong has. I'd still rather have the 40,000 yards and experience that an emotionally unstable QB.

Jeff Fisher is not the problem, Vince Young is not the answer. Hopefully this terrible year will weed out some of the fair weather fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar