Plans for QB at KC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Does anyone think that we will see VY this game?

If that means a specific designed play/series or maybe that we are just up so much. I thought his interview was interesting when the reporter asked if a package has been created and he replied he couldn't comment.

And what about the run game? I think we'll see a lot of Johnson. I think he'll start off hot and continue throughout the game. I hope he breaks one loose this game.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

no vince. CJ can rack up 100+ yards.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i really hope CJ isnt the next M. Turner... Turner can only run on bad defense teams.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

i seriously doubt we'll see vince young unless we get up by more than 21 or collins gets marred, mauled, miffed, or mutilated.

5. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Camp Fodder

I hope he does get some snaps today, this should be the perfect game for him to do it.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

yeah i def think he will pick up some snaps in the second half

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If we are talking about trick plays or special formations, I think we will be saving that until Indy next week. Really the only way I see him getting on the field today is 4 or more Kerry Collins interceptions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar