Pitt or Indy - Who ya for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cayal

cayal Starter

Pittsburgh. Our schedule isn't exactly tough either. We will get home field and I want Indy buried.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think we need to distant ourselves from Pittsburgh as much as possible, considering we will see them in a few weeks. That game could very well determine home field advantage in the AFC depending how we finish up the season. Hopefully it wont come down to that but if we lose that game for sum stupid reason it least we will have a cushion. As much as i want Indy to lose, i have a feeling the other teams will bury Indy for us.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

word.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

For all the same reasons.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hate that picture of Dyson, one yard short. I think it should be banned from the site.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. psychotictitan

I cringe everytime i see that play or pic but that just reminds me of how close we were to winning. Goes to show that not only is every game important but every play as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Au contraire, if we played Pittsburgh in Nashville week 16 for homefield advantage in the AFC playoffs it would probably be the best football game of the entire regular season. I'd rather have it locked up by week 12, but that would set the stage for a remarkable game

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - fixed it for you

9. psychotictitan

That stage would also guarantee a prime time game Sunday night. :jump:

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I suppose thats a good interpretation of previous bad circumstnaces. Whatever it takes to get you fired up before a game, i'm for. I have a Frank Wycheck autographed picture that I keep on my mantle, I rub it for good luck before every game...we all have our superstitions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar