Pirate situation getting interesting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

[​IMG]

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

or... celebrating the safety of the captain

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Yes of course. Give them millions of dollars in which they could buy weapons that can actually do damage to our ships. Good thinking!

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Jesse, I'm really hoping you aren't serious.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I found this quote from this article to be quite amusing...
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/piracy
    Habeb, by the time you are aware that a team of SEALS have boarded the ship you hijacked, you are already dead.

It didn't work out for them when they said it Habeb, and it won't for you either.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm pretty much convinced that Jess is a character for someone online to use to throw around crazy ideas. I take 95% of what he says with a grain of salt.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Somali pirates vow to retaliate. see what they went and did. saved 1 man but will end up costing several lives. the Pirates will not take hostages anymore.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

More likely, Pirates will not board US cargo ships anymore.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

A navy spokesman stated said they have advised all shipping companies that sail under a U. S. flag to hire and carry aboard armed security. To me this would be a no brainer. Good work for retired military snipers. Sail around the world, enjoy the sights, someone tries to come onto your ship uninvited, smoke um.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

And the SEALS who put bullets through the pirates' skulls won't take any prisoners either.
    If the pirates kill the hostages, they are defeating their main purpose; to get ransom money. You kill the hostates, then the SEALS come in and kill you. I personally would find it quite difficult for you to spend your ransom money if you're freakin DEAD!

jesse...I'm really beginning to think that your parents were siblings.

Yeah, as much :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: as they talk about 'killing hostages who try to attack them', they know better than to mess with us. I think up until us and the French did what we did, the pirates thought they were untouchable. I think these two incidents really ruffled their feathers and have them back on their heels. All this smack talking about them killing hostages now is just a knee-jerk reaction to being cornered.
    It's gunna be really hard for you pirates to kill hostages when spec ops teams can board the ship you hijacked, and put you down before you know what's going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar