Picking Locker over Kaepernick, biggest mistake this Titans ever made

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Regardless of the situation, there is no way the Niners win a playoff game with VY as their QB.

Kaepernick simply makes throws that VY is incapable of making... and that has nothing to do with the team. VY's passes were all simple, dink/dunk passes. He rarely made an impressive throw. Kaepernick has made better throws in 10 games than VY has in over 50 games.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kap's passes are all pretty simple as well.

The only thing he does significantly better than VY is he actually hits WRs in stride rather than waiting 'til they're stopped.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bro you're trippin. Kaeps a first ballot hall of famer for sure... You see how he smashes that ball in there as fast as he can? It's a lock bruh. He's squeezing those balls into wide open spots... Wide open. You can't knock that... He put up 300 yards on an old and slow defense... First ballot broski. Don't mistake him. He's getting multiple rings. I mean the fact that he has trouble getting the ball from center and being really crisp with his 3/5/7 step drops don't mean anything cuz they got the pistol... And he's fast... Bro... Wow... You see him run? He looks like a 4.2 with them gazelle ass strides... Bruh... 6'5 with a rocket launcher with the MW3 lock on target optic. And he runs a 4.2.... Dude that team didnt even carry him, he carried that team. Smith was winning ball games too but lets be real... He can't run a 4.2... First ballot hall of FAME!!! /sarcasm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys joke about it all you want, but I feel like neither of you have really watched him play much this season.

I expected the Bears to beat the Niners (even with Campbell as their QB) when they faced Kaepernick in his first start... he absolutely destroyed them. So I think to myself, "wow, this guy is way better than I expected, but it's gotta be a fluke."

Then he puts up a couple average performances the next two games and I start to wonder if Harbaugh made the right call.

Then the Pats game happened... and I became a believer.

I think you guys should go look at some of his passes from the Bears, Pats, Falcons, and Ravens games. There is no defense for a perfect pass, and he threw many of them in those games. Coverage was good, but he put it right where it had to be... sort of like Eli's pass to Manningham in the Super Bowl.

He's squeezing those balls into wide open spots??? Again, watch the highlights. Yes, he also finds wide open guys like he's supposed to. I definitely prefer my QB throwing to wide open WRs than trying to force the ball like Favre.

5. Deuce Wayne

I watched him play a few times. He looks much better than I ever thought he would- I give him that.

But his form is still crazy awkward and makes Tebow look like the poster-child for mechanics.

He "finds" wide open guys?.... On his first read. Not hard to do when he doesn't actually have to "find" anyone.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We can get Tebow.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Naw I watched him. I wasn't taking anything from his success. I was depicting how some of the posters on this forum act about him however.

8. Deuce Wayne

His stupid bicep kiss is plenty enough reason to have never drafted him, though.

Brett Kern scoffs at his biceps.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It wouldnt work for us b/c you still need a accurate qb. We do not have one at the moment.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Im still holding out hope b/c early in VY's career, he was not accurate at all. Then after his whole benching thing and "mental meltdown" he came back and was more accurate than ever.

So I'm gonna hold out hope for one more year with Locker. If not then we draft another qb and let him and Locker compete for starting job.....Or trade for flynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar