Pick up Cedric Benson NOW!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Glad I wasn't here to make a mockery of myself. Actually, I didn't follow that draft. If was only in 2006 when we got the #3 pick that I started paying attention. That was a terrible draft if you were not a linebacker.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I was a big Mike Williams fan in '05...still am to a certain extent.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

He's a waste of space. Why would we even bother with him? Was a pile of ****e every time i seen Chicago play.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we just got rid of pacman. why bring on another distraction? plus, he's looked bad whenever he has played.

i have as good of a shot as benson at being signed by the titans.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Benson is not a bust as gunny said he just isn't the super star feature back the bears hoped for. Had a 4.1 ypc prior to last year a physical inside runner much like lendale, tj duckett. That's the personality of the team to have those type of guys.

There are 2 ways to look at this. One is we embrace him and tell him we believe in him and hope he responds big. The other is to avoid him like the plague because he is a trouble maker.

This guy is still just 25, hardly over worked and maybe he will be motivated the 2nd time around. This guy was a beast at texas and we know vince wants him here..

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well he hasn't proven his worth as a 1st round pick.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/peFc60qlIdg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/peFc60qlIdg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watch how hard this guy runs. After a heavy dose of lendale linebackers and safeties will not be releived to see this guy in there.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny no question he has not been the player the bears hoped for very early in rd 1 but still a solid runner.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And people said KVB was injury prone and wouldn't last when we signed him.

And we seem to have luck with some bears players that have underperformed and no one else wanted.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh*

Reporting we brought in Ron Dayne is the worst thing ever done in the history of man. We're not going to sign -

Ron Dayne
    Kevin Jones
    Travis Henry
    Cedric Benson
    Eddie George
    Emmitt Smith
    Walter Payton
    Jarett Payton
    OJ Simpson

ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar