Pick a player... any player.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Mar 23, 2007.

?
  1. Chad Johnson

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Antonio Gates

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Shawne Merriman

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. LaDainian Tomlinson

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Maurice Jones Drew

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

If you happen to bump into a genie who promises to make it possible for us to trade our 5th round pick for any of the following players… who would you pick?

Chad Johnson
    Antonio Gates
    Shawne Merriman
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Maurice Jones Drew

Personally.. i'd go with Antonio Gates as i believe our greatest need is an excellent TE rather than a WR or RB.

I wouldn't mind Shawne Merriman who will be a great contributor to our defense, nontheless i honestly believe that our offense would be unstoppable with an elite TE who will help add pages to our short yardage plays.

I also wouldn't mind MJD as this kid reminds me alot of Marshall Faulk.

Let your imagination go wild... feel free to mention other players not mentioned on this poll. Its not like you run into a genie everyday. ;)

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Shawne Merriman if he was still juicing but i dont think he is so id have to go with LT because he comes with a tag that says

ATTENTION: THIS PLAYER WINS GAMES WITHOUT HELP OF WIDE RECIEVERS
    batterys not included.

3. We are argubly a running football team, so LT without a doubt...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm a huge ocho-cinco fan but I'd have to go with LT for this team (VY as qb vs. a Carson Palmer type and the absolute need for solid RB)

5. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

With LT we would become instant superbowl contenders. He's THAT good.

6. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

it doesnt matter what we need,LT is the BEST player in this league how could you not take him?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol i dont even have to think on this one. LT is the sweetest player since Barry Sanders. Id take LT over Barry too

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Id take LT asap, next to VY, and mayb PacMan and Bulluck, hes my fav player, right now, hes my fav player EVER

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Barry Sanders is my fav. player ever but onto the question I would probably have to take Ed Reed based on our needs alone. But without a doubt if I had to pick one a player in the league LT thats a given only concern is age and # of carries but he has shown no signs of slowing down. And only because RB are usually done by 30.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Julius Peppers? That would be my pick. That's a pretty dissapointing selection up there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar