Pick a Florida Franchise to sign with

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 7, 2013.

?
  1. Jacksonville Jaguars

14.3%
  2. Miami Dolphins

60.7%
  3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

bucs have some talent, just haven't finished a game until last night. I was rooting hard for the bucs, been to a few games when i lived down there and those fans were always nice to me, my friend went to the game too. I was so happy the dolphins lost, they deserved it after what has been going on down there!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can I pick "NONE".
    All three towns suck. Especially Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville.
    Spent far to many years living there. Best choice I made in the last 15 years was moving to TN.

And oh yeah, Coral Gables sucks too.
    There is no place in Miami outside possibly Key Biscayne that I wouldn't want to hang myself every morning.
    Tampa is a strip-bar wasteland of old folks, hoodlums and other criminals.
    And Jax is the lovechild of Tampa and Valdosta GA.

Wanna live in Florida? - move to the Ocala Forest. Only place in that state I'd live.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

i lived in orlando for a few year and I liked it for the most part. I would never live by tampa or jax tho.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Jax is straight hood once you leave the south side.

You can also get a dirty needle in your foot at Jax Beach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar