Pick a Florida Franchise to sign with

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 7, 2013.

?
  1. Jacksonville Jaguars

14.3%
  2. Miami Dolphins

60.7%
  3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That is all over Florida and when I lived in Orlando it was terrible that way. I always had to find a way to avoid the tolls. I would chose Tampa but live in Orlando, a nice place to live with a lot to do and a nice drive to work. I would never live in Tampa, not the best of cities but Orlando is close enough

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bucs…they have a pirate ship.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Raymond James is a decent stadium minus the heat index to watch games in sept and oct lol. Hottest game I was ever at I was when I went some friends to the bucs saints game back in 07 and it was 115 degrees. I managed to sit thru the game but a lot of people could not.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's insane!

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

yah it was, that was the only game it was too hot to have a beer. A few people had head strokes because they had beer over water. I had like 6 bottles of water with me.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think we are twins separated at birth. You are directly aligned with me school of thought here. Plus I just watched the best of Triumph the insult comedy dog last night. I have his autograph framed. Lol.

I had forgotten how funny this crap was:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

^ I actually have the dvd with the best of triump lol I got it for like 5 bucks and well worth it when I need a laugh

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We didn't hit the tolls until the Orlando area.

And I know I've never had to pay a toll anywhere up on the pan handle.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the orlando area is filled with them. When I drove from Orlando to Miami I had to take the Florida Turnpike which cost me 15 in tolls one way but we got a ticket when we got on and the last exit we handed the ticket and paid the toll, pain in the ass.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'd say Jacksonville. I would probably have the best chance to start there.

Also would give me a good reason to throw two games a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar