Pick #97: Rennie Curran, OLB, Georgia

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Rennie's name is spelled wrong in the topic of this thread and I'm concerned that it will lead to another 'Bullock situation'.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thanks for the correction.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im starting to like this pick the more film i watch on him, i notice he doesnt wait for the play to come to him he goes after the ball carrier as soon as the touch the ball. watch his youtube vids you'll see his teammates waiting for the Rb to come to them, then out of nowhere Curran flys in with the hit. I like his killing instinct.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love Rennie. He may not be the biggest or the fastest but he gets the job done. His height could be an advantage. RBs may not see him behind those big OL then BAM you just got demolished. Rennie may not have the fastest 40 time, but his 10 yard dash is quick. He has a good football IQ and loves the game. He is dedicated to the game and extremely focused. I think he could be the next London Fletcher. I love seeing him explode of the line and out of a huge pile comes Rennie in the backfield.

Watch out for this guy. McRath - Tulloch - Curran will be a dynamic trio in a few years.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

If he does, it's not because of that sissy tackle.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you serious? 5'11 is short for a linebacker. He will be blocked by TEs who are 6'5 255-260 who may be able to get leverage on him.

8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

not really being short helps with leverage, the low man wins

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Thorton returns he starts, McRath sits and learns more, and Witherspoon also starts.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Just a guess but I think they want McRath playing on the field on Sundays. He isn't going to learn much sitting. Not sure how things shake out but I see Thornton as the odd man out with his salary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar