Pick #76 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Taywan Taylor, Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Fair enough. Not what I consider the biggest need after Davis, but you're right that it remains a need.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lol, that Norris guy also had Adoree' ranked at like 97.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Titans gave up 83 and 124 to move up. Got 72 and 200 from Pats.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll be honest, know nothing about this guy. I really wanted Godwin, but I'm a big ten homer. Godwin is more of an outside, everything I've read in the last 10 minutes says Taylor is a slot/YAC guy. I'll take it.

Anybody know what was traded? Can't find it anywhere.

5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

83 and 124 for 72 and 200 i think

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Not a bad deal for what he brings to the table. Titans have gained so much explosiveness in this draft.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Ok so I don't know anything about this guy other than looking at his numbers. I personally would of taken Chris Godwin to stretch the field but regardless...people on this board need to stop complaining. We always used to complain about taking the ultimate project players that looked like Tarzan but played like Jane. The old Titans regime would of taken the guy with the fastest 40 or best bench press reps but never produced in college expecting them to be coached up to become superstars. Robinson is all production and on paper that is what this pick is all about. We know have gone from a week we core to probably a strength. Because Robinson is drafting productive college players...there should be limited complaining about this pick. I'll approve for now based on his college numbers.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

We got the 2 guys who tied for most TD receptions this past season in college football. Not bad.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I really wanted godwin, but this kid could work too. maker is mad lol go figure.

10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I like us drafting guys that are accustom to scoring TDs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar