Pick 51 of the 2019 NFL Draft: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If we get a Suh or Casey out of this, I’ll be stoked. He seems motivated, and a different person.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

this highlight clip is amazing. playmaker, just what we needed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just meant that there were runs on the positions we needed. In hindsight, wilkins was an unrealistic target. I'm thrilled with Simmons as a consolation, even with a redshirt. I think he'll be the better pro in the end anyway.

And in the second, linemen and edge were dropping like flies. So we were more or less forced to go wideout.

I don't think the two players we took are the ones JRob had in his mind when the draft started. But that's ok. He adjusted and got us two damn good players.

In years past, Reese would have panicked and taken some project like Metcalf.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

That move at 52 seconds!

5. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Best player available first round talent at 51.

He has ALOT of big plays on his highlights! Also super strong hands.

6. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR Starter

As a Ms State fan I couldn’t root for this guy in college but he’s a stud. He’s actually from Starkville but State didn’t like his ego (rumor) so they didn’t recruit him hard. I’ll take his ego and his talent in Nashville though. Guy is gonna do good things for the Titans.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

All good. No more excuses for MM.

Still want to see some OL and DL that will play, but got no beef with this guy and both line positions can still be productive picks in the later rounds.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

The more I watch the more he reminds me of Anquan Boldin, as a few others have mentioned as well. But Juju is a more recent comparison that fits that mold. If he turns out as good as either we'll be sitting pretty.

#58 WV2SoCalTitan, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Man, how did he fall?

10. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

This is the best receiver in the draft. We are having an awesome draft with some top talent picked. Look for the Titans to compete for the Super Bowl with this guy. He will give Mariota an extra weapon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar