Pick 51 of the 2019 NFL Draft: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, honestly, in both rounds, the board fell really badly for us I think. J rob making some lemonade any damn way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

if you want a guy to compete in the decathalon then DK is the better choice. if you want a wr then AJ is hands down the better choice.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

NFL has Brown's NFL comparison as Juju - not bad

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Hell f%#}%%€g yeah!!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

that sounds about right. very very similar style coming out. let's hope AJ can live up to that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Very happy about this one!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

I dont think the draft had fallen bad for us at all...... we have to sit and wait for our DT Simmons, but he was expected to be a top 5 pick..... huge value. Then we get what was considered by many as one of if not the top wideout in the draft. Now, in the 3rd, there is still edge rushers like Polite and Winovich available. So, I think its falling great for us, and, we haven't even had to move around.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Good pick like it! But Ferguson was more of a need shocked he is still there 45 career sacks 17 last year and we spent a ton of time with him

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

My guy from old dominion there still too oshane whatever I want one of them and nate davis in 4th

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Simmons comp is Suh...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar