Pick 51 of the 2019 NFL Draft: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

So when both guys were available, why were you posting DK DK DK in shoutbox over and over?

Haha

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Seen him compared to Kenny Britt before his injury.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He's a YAC guy underneath . Bigger Golden Tate

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

My best friend was just saying the same thing.. Lol..

I told him my mind was so engraved on DK because I didn't think we had a chance at AJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not gonna lie, I would of been excited if DK was the pick, but I can be guilty of combine goggles sometimes. Back to back 1k receiving seasons?? ... lets go!

Why is he labeled as a "slot"? I don't see anything showing that he can't play outside with his physicality. Looks like Anquan Boldin to me.

I would of been cool with Cambell from OSU or JJ (whatever last name is) form Stanford. This seems like a better pick and I doubt those two last to the third.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Great comparison.. He does remind me of Anquan Boldin..

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

anyone who thinks he is a possession receiver needs to read this

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Na, it's because DK is the more exciting pick based on potential. I'm the same way. But looking at it now, this is the better pick/smarter pick. DK is like the hot 22 year old at the bar you consider leaving your wife for, but then remember you're married to Kate Upton.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

He was consistently considered the No 1 wideout for most of the last year and this year. Sometimes when you are expected to be the first guy taken at a position I feel like guys fall out of flavor with scouts and drop down boards even though they di nothing wrong. Then other guys come and blow up the combine and they become the forgotten man. Point is hes a legit 1st round talent we got in the 2nd. Another great pick by JRob considering how the board fell.

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Geez, I knew that. I'm not sure why I said Lindstrom. Was thinking of McGovern at Penn State. Just like him because he'll have the coolest nickname ever as the McGovernator.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar