Pick 51 of the 2019 NFL Draft: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

1. [​IMG] Tennessee Titans: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss A+ Grade
      This is another favorite pick of mine. A.J. Brown was a spectacular player at Ole Miss, unlike D.K. Metcalf. Brown would've been even more productive in school if the program wasn't such a mess at the very end. I thought Brown should've gone in the back end of the first round, so I absolutely love this value. Brown also fills a need across from Corey Davis.
    Walter Football

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

well ill be damned, then kudos to him for getting those guys the f*** outta there.

3. Carp

Carp Starter

I thought he was the best overall WR in this class anyhow. Hollywood is faster, but is small. DK has the higher potential with his ridiculous measurables, but he's a pretty big bust risk. And AJ is stronger and quicker than N'Keal (who was my number 2 WR).

Gotta love this pick. I also would have been happy with Jaylon Ferguson, Parris Campbell, Chris Lindstrom, or Irv Smith Jr. (had he not been picked right before us).

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Im more satisfied with the Titans first 2 rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft than Robert Kraft leaving a Florida massage parlor.

• LOL LOL x 11
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Insanely good pick at 51. Again, another kid with 1st round talent. He isn’t super fast, but 4.5 isn’t slow for his size...His hands are great and he wins after the catch. I’ll take that any day!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I love this pick..

Anyone knows I wanted DK, but I really like AJ Brown too.. Didn't think we had a shot at Brown, so my brain was engraved in getting DK.

AJ Brown and Corey Davis with Humphries in the slot.

#Mariotahasnoexcuses

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Davis makes this guy look pretty slow.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed. Lindstrom went to the Falcons early in the first round!

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

DK wasnt even the best wr ON HIS TEAM

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Ding ding ding.. True that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar