Pick 51 of the 2019 NFL Draft: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pray they finagle some way to juice the line Walker comes back and everyone stays healthy and you just finally gave Mary what this team has never really had - a corps. It's pretty exciting. You gotta think even if Fanny Hill is under center they have the opp to be more effective than what we've seen in a long time..
    Now somebody go out and kick Reggie Wayne in the cup...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

A corps... And Derick Henry wrecking people. We switched to zone blocking, which should have boosted Henry. But the linemen we bad weren't good for it.

Saffold and this guy are suited to it. If the gel, henry beasts. And the defense will be good.

Could be 2008 again. Just need Mariota and or tanehill to match or exceed Kerry Collins

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not really in defense of the WR Corp, but I see DW breaking 1K in 15’ as the last 1K “wr”.
    Too me, any target good enough to break that mark is the same.
    Couple close calls otherwise which means if Mariota is allowed to throw/isn’t injured/Tannehill takes over, we could see potentially 2 targets reaching that mark for the first time since Mason and Bennett.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Frustrating thing is that he can come in here, be an incredibly efficient target, make big plays, and if he catches 50 for 600, people here gonna trash him.

I don't care who catches what. I just want a few more wins.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yea I agree ^^

Hopefully the team keeps it’s great chemistry and the group gets along. Season is long enough for everybody to get their shot. Being reliable in this league is a commodity, so wishing all the WR’s the best and hope we finally find our core

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I feel like AJ is this year's Cooper Kupp. A Swiss army playmaker who's good at everything and whos no nonsense play will elevate everyone in the WR room.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Probably gonna repeat what was already said, but the fact that we stayed put and drafted him is awesome. Nkeal was probably the only WR i personally wanted more so getting AJ at the 51st pick is amazing, glad we went guard next too.

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

For reference: LaQuon Treadwell’s draft comp was DeAndre Hopkins. How’d that turn out?

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar