Pick #5 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Corey Davis, Western Michigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jonnu is in an ideal situation. Built in the same mold as Delanie and the head coach is a former TE coach. He actually made a nice snag on the sideline, just has to work on his awareness to stay inbounds. He probably wasn't asked to make many of those grabs in college.

I actually saw him make a hail Mary grab in a crowded end zone in college. He appears to have a good eye for the ball, just needs to improve his hands. They all improve in the NFL in that aspect.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The other players have performed dispite coaches, we have not seen 1 game from him yet to say he's a legit #5 pick or #1 wr

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

All I can say is that you are going to make yourself a pretty big target for trolling in the future . This looks like far more than what your average Joe WR is capable of. I wouldn't underestimate him.

Attached Files:

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

DGB = big dummy, bad pick
    Justin Hunter = no confidence, was coached wrong, then got a bad attitude
    Wright = productive until Whiz'd on
    Britt = game changer, then got hurt, then became a head case.

Davis doesn't have to worry about the 1st two scenarios, he is a prototypical receiver so he isn't getting Wrighted. He just has to stay healthy.

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I hope I'm very very very wrong on him. Yes, his interviews are good and he is composed and seem like a smart guy with good attitude. I just hope he translates on the field

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

How about that one handed touchdown grab?! Holy crap that was awesome!
    Can't wait to see a healthy Davis out there next season.

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Davis being here gives me hope they'll get a new coach. Clearly he wasn't picked with this staff in mind. We gotta use that kid more next season

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

One of the very few bright spots. Fun to see those 2 touchdowns.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The 1st one was fun, by the 2nd one it was a moot point

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Just imagine if this kid was doing this all year. Davis has all the tools to be special.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar