Pick #33

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MrPickSix, Feb 28, 2016.

?
  1. Jaylon Smith

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  2. Robert Nkemdiche

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Other ( Explain)

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

At work reading about the scouting combine and different people reports and views a question arose from my reading. If pick 33 Comes up and both Jaylon Smith and Robert Nkemdiche are both there who do you take. Honestly I would say I would take Robert I think he has the potential to be really really good.

2. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Nkemdiche reportedly failed the interview process spectacularly. Either his FBIQ or his language skills or both were well below normal. More than half of the teams are extremely concerned with Smiths injury and reportedly has nerve damage in both knee and ankle... I'm going to stick with Henry since Bill Polian sees him as a great fit for the style of offense Tennessee is expected to run.

In other news... I heard an interesting comment on nfl radio earlier... fan asked host IF Dallas wanted to trade up to 1 would trading picks, La'el Collins and a mid round pick work? I was personally disappointed we didn't take him in the supplemental last year after the issue which kept him from being drafted was resolved. Dallas got a hell of a pick and they are so deep at OL I could live with a trade like that and then still grab Ramsey. IMO that would be a monster trade in our favor.

3. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Yes be too except I wanted us to take him 4th or 5 round I kinda felt like his agent was bluffing and that trade would definitely work for me

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can 100% guarantee neither of those players will be the pick at #33.

Smith is going to fall FAR.

Nkemdiche is an obvious bust unless he ends up in a good situation, which is not us. Want no part of him.

All depends what we do in the 1st, but WR, OL, DB could be the likely picks at #33.

5. Titan/Oiler34

Actually since the issue was resolved before the draft I was surprised we didn't take him in the 7th round.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I still think there was a "handshake deal" between all owners not to take him. Only explanation

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titan/Oiler34

No I think it was the seriousness of the issue that kept teams from drafting him. They didn't have the time to fully investigate it. Otherwise it would be something called collusion and any team proven to be involved could have been fined much like the Pats were for deflate gate.

8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I think we will go either Henry or WR Doctson at #33

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Depends who we draft in the first, who we bring in as free agents, and what the best player is left on the board. But between those 2 players, I'd go with Smith just because I value a linebacker more than a dt.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

idk man, I could see Henry in the second, but I wouldn't really be happy with us getting Doctson in the second, I think our wide receivers, although they are terrible, are not as bad as other positions. I think we'd be better off addressing safety, cb, lb, de, ot, g, c before going wide out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar