Pick 243 of the 2020 NFL Draft: Chris Jackson, S, Marshall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I watched tape on this guy, he played CB and sucked

And they were playing Old Dominion FFS

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I noticed the same thing, I know what some say about the 7th round. But, there have been many an nfl starter found in the 7th round by many teams including the titans. We had 3 picks and to me, we did do anything with them.

In fact the pick we traded to the chiefs for a 6th was the best move of the round!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It pisses me off more because that little CB from Auburn was available and I really liked him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Me too! Thank you

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I was bitching on this forum about this topic during the draft the kid is fast and made to play the nickel unlike this marshal kid whom I bet is cut. Sign Clowney and I am good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar