Pick #238 .. trade with Indy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thanks, I know what Indy got for the pick

2. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

if he bulks up he can play fb and push flemming and the other olb adds depth. for oline we have mawae, bell, olson, pillar, roos, stewart, loper and amano i think were doing fine just the way we are

3. another lb and rb??? wtf, we already have a bunch of rb's fighting for position

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not sure what it is with Reeses and Utes

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Reese musta got drunk last night and was hungover all day

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When Nfl .com does not have a bio on the player he probably was not draftable but I should have remembered from last year when we drafted Damion Nash and it took me 1 hour to find out whom it was. He looks like a real steal now doesn't he.

Did not like day 2 but hey we got 2 of the top 10 players in this draft and changed the face of the team the future looks brite so I am not *****ing anymore!

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Does he? I don't recall him even seeing the field for more than 5 minutes last year...

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I thought day two was a B. We were able to get a pair of quick OLBs for depth (Nande & Toone), we got a steal in Mahelona (IMO anyway), hopefully we found a succesor to Sirmon at MLB (Tulloch), and we came away with a pair of DBs for depth, Lowry and Finnegan. Finnegan was listed as a FS, but he's 5'9" and 177 with 4.35 speed, so I think we'll see him at corner. The second round wasn't all I expected, but it wasn't too bad either.

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

How was day 2 bad? We added depth to positions that needed added depth and we addressed our special teams. Probably got a contributer out of the 8 picks we had today.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what you all whinging about who we picked in the 7th?

How many 7th rounders actually make the team?

None of them will be starter, they will be either deep on the depth chart or cut.

It aint as if we going for a starter, sheesh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar