Pick 224 of the 2020 NFL Draft: Cole McDonald, QB, Hawaii

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Rodgers will sit some late in the year if the Packers have a playoff spot locked up.

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I doubt highly that that happens this year....

They might have been the worst team to make the playoffs between both the AFC and NFC -- and the luckiest to boot.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

A first round bye and played in the NFC Championship game...

How exactly do you figure they were the worst team?

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

see 49ers game.... defense exposed for what they really are --- cheeks.. [and not just that.... they allowed.... 500!!! yards to Oakland and 563 against Dallas.]

The Packers are usually the team that tries to emulate the greatest show on turf --- compensating for the lack of Top 10 defense with firepower....

And this year, that caught up with them..... as there was no firepower without the names Jones, Adams, and Rodgers on the gun....

And they did not help their chances this year, skipping WR altogether in the draft, and most notably wasting a 1st round pick on a 4 year down the line QB (and that's if he pans out)

they might have been the luckiest 13-3 team ever..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Packers will always have a shot with Rodgers. Dudes won twice as much as hes lost in his career

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Luckiest 13-3 team that made the NFC Championship game. Sign me up for that ****.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Cole McDonald will possibly never take a regular season nfl snap.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

For a new guy, you’re pretty critical right out of the chute. Let’s try to play nice around here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That'll be the same amount Love has this year.

And even if Love plays, I don't expect him to throw TDs other than to the opposing team.

10. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I am normally very nice around here. I am just bored with all that is not going on right now and that was not a big time insult. We can have a little fun at each others expense without getting mad can't we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar