Pick #176: Rusty Smith, QB, Florida Atlantic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you actually go to that link, you'll find I am looking for a new server. And, as I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back, I didn't want to make the move until after the draft since the site will be down a few days during the move.

So I can expect a nice donation from you after we make the move? :yes:

2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

xpmar9x = hater

how you like those apples now? still think we've had an AMAZING draft?
    rook

3. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

:biglaugh:

4. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

In all seriousness, how much per the 400 or so of us would it take to get in the fast lane?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I never said we had an amazing draft. I said we had a good draft. We had a good day 1 and day 2 draft. Plus we just got Myron Rolle.

I think that Day 3 (besides Myron) wasn't so hot. We traded LenDale, Vickerson, 4th, and 6th for a 4th and 6th? Then we don't even draft anyone worthy of trading up. I give us a B+ Day 1/2 and a C- Day 3.

6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I just looked at contributors; is this why Gunny gets consideration for Mod? I'll give you a 100 bucks if I can be mod. I know I don't use the language that Gunny does and I'm fair.

7. TitanJeff

Done.

8. TitanJeff

Wait. I see big money potential here.

Those who pay the most become mods. :brow:

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

so... about Rusty Smith :lol:

10. iQon

iQon Starter

I can get over drafting a QB, but why pass over Lefevor and Pike? I don't feel comfortable with Chris Simms as our incumbent #2 QB. Lefevor and Pike may do nothing in the NFL, but they're better prospects than Rusty Smith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar