Philips Had Same Injury As Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

If Bret Smith was black would you have even thought to make the correlation that he plays like JM? No you wouldn't. Plus you just spit verbatim from an article you read.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't even care about that. The joker says the only reason I compare him to JM is because they are white (lol), when they clearly have identical styles of play.

It's annoying to argue with someone who has no intention of becoming familiar with the other side of the argument.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No, I don't plagiarize. Prove it or try harder. And yes, I would still compare them if Smith was black. If that argument were true, don't you think I might be going on about how Murray and Mettenburger are just like JM?

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

No cause Murray and Mettenberger play nothing like Jake Locker does so....

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not "coming at you", more like handing you a nugget of information.

I thought this site operated with me allowed to do that.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

And JM does? Because he doesn't....

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I never once said he did. Try and find where I did. I would never compare the two because I want JM and don't want JL so I wouldn't want another guy similar to the one we have now

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol. Ok, then why did you being him up? Because I didn't...

This is going nowhere. I got what I came for. Confirmation that the lights are on but no one is home.

9. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

If I say Johnny Manziel plays like Vince young ..Does that make me the most un-racist ever?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Please quote whatever you are referring to cause I have no idea what you are talking about. One minute you're trying to lube up JC and the other you are trying to convince me Bret Smith is a first round talent. That or you bash my avatar like it offends me haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar