Philips Had Same Injury As Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Agreed. Barrett Jones also had a Lisfranc injury and was out for the season. A guy on my amatuer team has a lisfranc and will be out for the season as well. It's a serious injury. I just hope the guy can stop getting seriously injured all the time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Aside from the injuries I do not see where Locker has developed. His development has been messed up from day 1 and I think it is fair to say at this point he will never be the franchise qb we thought we could turn him in to. Time to move on!

3. amy

amy Starter

Well, guess what-the Wiz has decided that he is going to take a chance on him. To hedge his bet, I'm guessing Coach is going after a QB in the draft, and if need be, will beat the bushes for an 'effective' backup if Locker goes down. I personally don't think the Clipboard Jesus is going to see much action. He has been hired to coach and nothing more.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

he was still hit and miss before his injury.
    Vs the Steelers he was just awful
    Vs the Texans he wasn't particularly good
    Vs the Chargers he was very good
    Vs the Jets he was sensational

5. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I'd like to see what he can do IF he can play a full season healthy.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hes developed nicely each year

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Considering he has never played a full season what may I ask has he developed into?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive lost interest in repeating obvious things to you people. Your ass knows good and well that Locker has gotten better every year.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Brees was not successful until Philip Rivers was drafted. The point was it took Brees a bit of time to develop. They were going through the same thing we are. It was thought Brees was finished so they drafted Rivers. That team was far worse than us at the time too.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If we released locker would he be starting for any other organization? I do not believe so and that tells me that we are holding on way to long to this guy to be the franchise guy. QB's coming out of college have come out more developed than ever and we need to go in that direction. I root for anyone in two toned blue but I am a realist at the same time. Locker is nothing more than a top 10 bust!!!!!!! He is just as bad as ponder although Ponder does have more playing time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar