PFT outlook for Titans this season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Much better

http://www.city-data.com/zips/85705.html

"According to our research of Arizona and other state lists there were 42 registered sex offenders living in 85705 zip code as of May 24, 2014."

Y'all be creepin

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think we're around a 7 win team.

The transitions alone are enough to put us at .500.

No QB.

I think our running game will be improved though. Same with defense.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea man I used to get mad notices in my mail talkin about "this guy has jus moved in to the neighborhood hes a sex offender" my lease up in a month movin up to 85741 whats good eith that area

4. Deuce Wayne

Well, their number is about to increase one.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I hear alot of you saying we may improve a little or we may get worse. I don't know what our win Loss will look like but I'm optimistic and there is one reason inparticular that makes me optimistic.......game planning. I don't think we have had much of that the last few years and if we did then it was sub par. I believe that with our coaches experience we will see some very creative game planning. Sometimes that can be the Difference in the game. I think we pick up at least two w's this year over last and maybe more.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't believe there is any reasonable way to gauge how many wins or losses we will have this season. When Locker has been healthy he's played like a stud, when he's been injured we might as well have Whitehurst out there. But who knows. Maybe Locker gets hurt and Mettenberger or Wilson step in and play very well.

Run game could look better or worse as well. CJ has been pretty pathetic ever since his big pay day, so maybe Sankey brings in some fire to the run game. Our OLine is another year older, so maybe Warmack and Schwenke take a big step during the offseason.

We have a very nice receiving group, so that's a positive.

I think our pass rush will improve, and while Verner made it to an All-Star game, and despite him being my ex-favorite player, was he really that good? Sure, he got some picks against Matt Schaub and some other scrubs, but he certainly wasn't a Sherman/Revis/Peterson level player.

7. Deuce Wayne

Disagree there. There was nothing wrong with our game-planning- which is the reason we were competitive in almost every game last year. It was player execution that was missing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think there was a lot more issues with lesser talent/lack-of-execution than scheme/game-planning last season.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

We're so terribly ignored by pretty much every sports news outlet, that it's embarrassing, But hell, it's been that way ever since the super bowl against St. Louis.

I just don't get why everybody is dick swinging for the jags, but not giving us any positive credibility. we at least have at 8 win season, even if locker falls and breaks his hip and uses his life alert, we can still keep up, we almost beat the seahawks for odin's sake. yet nobody notices, or acknowledges that, or the fact we kept up with denver score for score until Fitzy decided to switch to oops mode.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It was like that before too man. Way back when NFL Gameday was an hour there were some weeks we would not even get any video. Especially if we were playing the Bengals. Just Chris Berman talking about the game for 20-30 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar