PFT outlook for Titans this season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Until we find a way to not have huge pockets of free space behind the LBs we will continue to watch people drive the field on us. I too hope Horton can create something good on D this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Ross Tucker is an idiot.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I really do understand the variety of reasons that make these outsiders think we'll be terrible but I don't care. They're wrong and we'll prove it. Our players aren't well known and they're not stars but they play good football and have proven they can hang with anyone. This is one of the few areas where I side with the fans over the "experts". I honestly believe these "experts" really don't know more about our team than we do.

I don't think they care enough about us or our roster to actually bother looking into us in depth. Sure they can spout some superficial BS about Jake Locker's injury history or the loss of Chris Johnson but they don't know any more about us than that. I've yet to hear anyone outside of Tennessee say something like " I wonder how Derick Morgan will transition to the 3-4" or "what will Akeem Ayers' role be in 2015?".

These speds still have the gall to go on national tv and say our offensive line has been one of the best in the league for the last few years. Every Titans related comment seems like it was taken directly out of a time capsule from 2008/2009. It sickens me.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea well is it not there job to research before they spout bs to the public. Maybe PFT needs to find someone that will do their job. Most of the time these guys can't even get names right. Why would you write about a sport you don't love?

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Personally, I expect a lot out of our defense this year. These are some of the best athletes in the world and this is one of the reasons they get paid the big bucks. No excuses.

I expect the Titans to make the playoffs and compete for a the division title. Maybe that's just my biasedness speaking but that's what I expect out this team.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

And I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

7. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Exactly! No way Horton can be worse than Jerry Gray.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Every team needs cheerleaders, and thats fine.

However, everyone who follows this team show know why that only our fan base has much hope for this team, this season.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

God what the heck is going on?!? It seems every analyst on earth has us at 2-6 wins?!? What?!?

Wow. No words.

Can't wait for the season to come.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Last year they had the Texans as Super Bowl contenders. Don't stress.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar