PFT Making Fun of Fish and Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

[​IMG]

It said something like FIsher keeps his plans for Uncle Rico on the downlow. I seriously hate this site.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

What is this PFT site everyone keeps mentioning?

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

www.profootballtalk.com

It's a horrible site in my opinion, they always post false reports, and signings before they happen. Absolutely no credibility at all.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

c'mon... this is kinda funny, isn't it? :rolleyes:

5. i think it is, but its also mean

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They find some good stuff occassionally, but they also exaggerate a lot and really bash people. I'd rather stick with the news sites.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

When I watch Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live I don't take it seriously. It may look and sound like news but it's really all a joke. That site reeks of satire, that much is true. If satire is not your cup of tea it's understandable to be turned off and not have any desire to look at it. To call PFT out as being irresponsible journalists or what have you... that's just silly. PFT is just where you go to hear the fake (joke) NFL news... that is if you have a good sense of humor like myself and RollTide.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They have some good jokes, but they also try to report news, and mock it. It's the blurring of the line that turns me off. PFT is no daily show.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

of course not.

Daily Show = political/current events satire

PFT = NFL news/rumor - jokes

the purpose of PFT is not to inform but to amuse and entertain.

I wouldn't take a stock tip from Alfred E. Newman.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar