PFT = Idiots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Titans at Bills
    "MDS’s take: Both of these teams are coming off their best wins of the season, but the Bills were the team whose win looked like something they can build on, because their defense finally stopped somebody. They’ll stop Matt Hasselbeck and Chris Johnson on Sunday, too.
    MDS’s pick: Bills 20, Titans 13.
    Florio’s take: The rematch of the Music City Miracle game won’t be played in the Music City, and a miracle likely won’t be happening. Last week, the Titans stole one from a diminished Steelers team, and the Bills showed resilience. Playing at home with a share of first (and fourth) place in the division, Buffalo should be able to stay on the right track. At least for now.
    Florio’s pick: Bills 27, Titans 17."

I know our rush O isn't the greatest...but we've obviously made some improvements and this is the worst rushing D in the league!

Say what you want about a diminished Stooler team, but fact of the matter si with Dick LeBeau calling the shots you always have a chance to win.

Just another day in We never get any respect land. Guess these guys forgot we went to Buffalo last year and won...

[​IMG]

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Seems pretty reasonable, not sure why you're calling them idiots.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

every game we won this year was due to a huge play on special teams... if that doesn't happen this week.. i could see a 7 point plus loss for us. I hope we win, I'm just being realistic. You take away some key special team plays out of this season and we are 0-6

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I really think MH will light them up through the air.

I'm sure I'll get criticized on that comment. :woot:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we give people reasons to pick us, theyll pick us. We are an inconsistant team. Maybe if we string together some wins we'll stop being overlooked.

6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I think it is safe to say the Bills are the better team and they should be favored, especially at home. I get the point about the Bill's run defense, but it can't be worse than our pass defense. I have no confidence in our secondary and I expect another impressive passing attack from the opponent. I'm expecting a competitive game for a half, but in the end, our defense will wear down unless our offense can avoid turnovers and at least keep TOP close in the first 2 quarters.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Or just dont get blown out in all our losses.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

TitansWillWin2 = idiot

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Teams run away with wins vs us but they dont really "blow us out".

Our team is usualy good for 3/4 of a game.

10. JCBRAVE

If we run the ball well we win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar