PFT fantasy ranking: the QBs

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Overalls, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

14. Matt Schaub, Texans: We like what we saw of Schaub in Atlanta, and we think he'll immediately become well acquainted with receiver Andre Johnson.

really?

52.2% completion 1033 yards 6 td 6 ints 69.2 rating.

you might as well pick young, his numbers are essentially the same, but he'll get more rushing yards....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

"24.Vince Young, Titans:"

Sorry. But no.

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Guys this is fantasy... Young hardly puts up the numbers to be a good fantasy QB

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's really not true. i know in the nfl.com leagues rushing yards are 10 yards per point while passing yards are 25 per point.

towards the end of last year i started vince a few times because he started running more and his passing improved to decent.

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I agree. It depends on what type of league it is. I am part of an EA Sports FF league on TexansTalk. In it, like you pointed out, you get 1 point per 25 yards passing and 1 point per 10 yards rushing. Plus passing TDs are worth 3 points and rushing TDs are 6 points. So guess who I picked up as my QB. It is like being able to start 3 RBs. Even if he gets his normal 14 passing TDs I will be alright if he gets 4 rushing TDs. It will be like he threw 22 TDs.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Actually, I'd prefer that everyone rank him around there.

Less pressure.

There's already enough on him this year as it is.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Somehow I knew that this list would have ranked Schaub over Young in order for Overalls to have posted it.

Funny how that works.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Young is a good fantasy QB...

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

rushing Qb's are good options in fantasy play
    like it's been stated, those rushing yards come in mighty handy
    if he can manage to get a few passing TD's , some rushing yards and maybe even a score on the ground, he could easily outscore several high profile QB's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar