PFF: Jalen Ramsey allowed a passer rating of 0.0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I’d say Ramsey vs. Conklin is debatable.

Of course, that isn’t what happened.

Ramsey vs. Conklin AND Henry AND Davis is what happened.

We have barely begun to see our ROI on Henry, and have seen next to nothing from Davis. But I think it’s safe to say we did the smart thing.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We absolutely did the smart thing taking Conklin. This draft class was filled with CBs, Tackles not so much

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

My point was comparing the two players apples to apples is false. In order to take Ramsey, we would not have gained the other picks we gained.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

All day man! Conklin was a huge get, it was absolutely imperative for us to build the O line as it was atrocious. Now I admit, I did want Ramsey but getting Conklin and having Lewan we now have the anchors to have a great line for years to come.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Let them believe what they want. We still stomped them out

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

I did watch the game. Did you? Seems like you are making stuff up for no reason.

There just so happens to be a compilation, aka a highlight video, of Henry vs the Jags. Please show some of the several stiff arms that left Ramsey spun for a loop...

Ramsey was playing deep safety in the majority of these runs, and aside from the TD run, he made two solo tackles on Henry.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans/0ap3000000846794/Derrick-Henry-highlights-Week-2

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Apparently you don't remember last years game. Henry stiff armed Ramsey into next week and also easily ran by him for a TD.

On those "solo tackles" Henry made Ramsey feel them more or less punishing him on purpose. Keep a close eye on Ramsey in the later runs and you'll see him shying away from the action.

It's OK if you're a Ramsey fan boy... But it has been a running joke about how Henry owns Ramsey because of what has happened on the field...I'm not just making it up.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yup, can confirm, BDH is Ramseys daddy

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well if that's the formula, why doesn't every NFL team simply invest in a good OL and a mediocre QB if all you have to do is prevent them from getting pressured, right?

You might notice when Mariota is under pressure and no one is open and he can't run, he throws it away. One of the best 'bad' statistics in football.

But you go right ahead and keep praising the 3int QB and looking for excuses to denigrate ours.

Good job!!!

:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar