Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I figured I would start the speculation early. Peyton looked pretty pissed at the end of last nights game/season. I don't know exactly what the relationship between Caldwell and himself is but it can't be anything like it was with Dungy.

Rumor is that Peyton spends a lot of his time in Tennessee, runs camps, lives, visits Knoxville. And apparently he's pretty close to Jeff Fisher..It seems like the stars are aligning with VY out, Fisher in a win now or gone season, and Manning's contract is up.

I know the rumor has been around since his University of Tennessee days, and its more than a long shot, but if there is a god please let this happen

[​IMG]

:yes::yes::yes:

You heard it here first, Manning will be a Titan in 2011.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Not a chance in h3ll that he leaves Indy. We can always dream though.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If you think there is any way the Colts just let Peyton Manning hit the free agent market while getting nothing for him I'd like you to pass the pipe.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm assumin you've had the pipe for awhile now, he's a free agent. They don't have a choice if he doesn't want to come back.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Does Indy have the option of tagging Manning if there is no CBA in place.

Personally I would find it kinda hard to root for Peyton Manning after so many years of hating the guy. It would probably be what Minnesota fans felt like after they signed Brett Farve.

6. iQon

iQon Starter

Coming to a Madden Franchise save file near you.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well I wouldn't hold my breath.. but I surely wouldn't oppose it.. lord knows it couldn't get any worse.. (oh who am I kidding, this is the titans..)

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

There is absolutely no chance of this happening.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

If that happen, I would die of a heart attack. Manning here = superbowl in my honest opinion.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not with Fisher as coach. He'll probably bench Peyton if we pass more than 40% of the time.

Fisher: "3rd and 12... Hand it off to CJ, Peyton! Why would you even think about passing?!?!?!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar