Peyton Manning will sign

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 16, 2012.

?

With which team will Peyton Manning sign

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Tennessee Titans

74.3%
  2. Denver Broncos

25.7%
  3. Arizona Cardinals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Miami Dolphins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. St. Louis Rams (You never know what Fish has up his sleeve)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Yep, you are right. You never know.

Who would have thought that today, four days after the FA period started, Donnie Nickey is still not on the Rams roster.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He may sign with Denver because he knows this isn't a 1 year thing. And working with Elway is a plus for a QB in his 30's looking to win a title. He's not only concerned with rosters today, he knows there's weeks of free agency and then the draft. Denver can still change their look quite a bit if need be.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I actually took a vacation day (for several reasons....one being that it is going to be 75 degrees...in March....IN WISCONSIN today) partly to monitor this. Will be in the yard cleaning stuff up with NFL Radio in earshot all day.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Beats the day I expect to have. At work til 5 then IDK what, but it's cold and raining so not ideal.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't see the big attraction to Denver either. I wouldn't want to have to battle the Tebow hype. Maybe he has gotten some assurance that Tebow will be cut. Denver has a solid OL. I'm not sold on their running game because I think Tebow helped it out much like VY helped out our running game. When the backside of the defense has to respect the QBs ability to run then it opens up lanes.

I vote Titans

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm one of the ones opposed to it and I still voted for Tennessee. What Bud Adams wants, Bud Adams gets.

7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

As soon a the Bronco’s pick up Manning the entire town of Jacksonville in unison will drop down on one knee and do a Tebow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Denver makes zero sense.

He's too smart to go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar