Petrino back to Louisville?!?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Petrino presser. Audio problems at the beginning, skip to 3:10.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

They love him now that he is the coach again, but they didn't when he left sulking away at night. Just like they love pitino now.

I wish Jurich would just say they hired him because they want to win. This whole "changed man" crap is just that. He's had multiple "2nd chances". Having family in Louisville who are alum, it's sad to see them try to explain why now they are happy to have him back.

Pitino and petrino...double team supreme ;)

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It goes without saying that they want to win. Every program in sports wants to win. They're not hiring him back just because he might have changed. I don't think they ever said that. The fans are divided on the hiring. If they win and there's no scandle, I'm sure all will be well in Louisville. If not, this will be the first mistake Jurich ever made.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I love the quotes that bengals DC Zimmer had to say about him! Guy is a turd but he is also a really good coach.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's not the only one that fits that description, lol

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Eesh... Jurich, the same guy who is fleecing the the city of Louisville and the State of Kentucky for hundreds of millions of dollars over the KFC Yum Center?

= InsiderLouisville.com

And Jurich's buddies who sat on the board of the KFC Yum Center wrote the agreement so that U of L could buy the KFC Yum Center if it defaults.. which its on the road to doing.

http://insiderlouisville.com/news/2...uy-kfc-yum-arena-if-arena-authority-defaults/

So yeah, if you watch ESPN, Tommy Turtleneck is the Athletic Director Messiah.

What he's really done is built a sports program basically using the City of Louisville and the State of Kentucky as his limitless credit card.

Give anyone with half a brain and an unlimited budget and they could build a great sports program too. I'm just not that impressed.

You're right. Petrino wins. If Tommy Turtleneck brought in another Steve Kragthorpe and Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium is largely empty like it was during those days... Jurich is gone... and guess who has to pay for his mess? Taxpayers of Kentucky. Guess who will own the KFC Yum Center.. UL will because the agreement allows them to buy it for pennies on the dollar.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Actually I believe Jurich did say something to the effect that he looked in his eyes and could tell he was a "changed man". WKU couldn't wait for him to leave because he treated people like crap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar