Pete's top 32 FAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And the Patriots have been honest since when?

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im not sure bout resigning odem...he will get overpaid..an the titans hv money...so if we gonna break the bank we should do it over allen....him and kvb would be absolutely insane...also we do need a WR i'd look to add one in the draft early (1st/2nd) but also an FA would be nice...Berrian would be my choice 2...he's can help us strech the field..and i would resign bell...he did really good this season...actually w/ the 2nd i'd be a fan of getting shockey...6 year vet in his prime..an we like the two TE formations...and scaife and shockey could be killer

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Aside from resigning our own guys, Corey Williams and Bryant Johnson should be our main concerns in my opinion.

Sign these two, do whatever it takes to get Roy, and draft BPA (preferably DE/TE/CB) with our first 3 picks. Looks like a nice off-season to me.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, it was a part of his tender that he signed. lance briggs did the same thing with the bears last off-season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar