Pete's top 32 FAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i found it interesting that he ranked odem as the 2nd best.....an bell as the 11th best....just found it prety interesting....here is what he said bout them

"2. Antwan Odom, DE, Tennessee Titans: In a league starved for pass rushers, here's a 26-year old coming off an eight-sack season. The Titans will be hard-pressed to keep him considering they will have to franchise Haynesworth.

11. Jacob Bell, G, Tennessee Titans: He has developed into a power player for the Titans. He is part of a good offensive line that doesn't get the attention it deserves. He has 31 starts the past two seasons."

Source - http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10636763

2. This shows just how weak free agency is. Odom is a good DE, but the fact that he's this high on the free agency list is insane.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

or that this guy has no clue what he's talking about, there's no way Odom should be above Moss and Lance Briggs should definately be higher.

4. Either way, Odom would be very, very high on the list.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It could be said that Odom's best seasons are to come. Upside has a lot to do with this ranking. Some will severely overpay for him in this situation.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Haynesworth and KVB can make any average DL look like an up and comer.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If only every game were a preseason game, we might be franchising Odom instead of Albert.
    Just wait til another team gets him and sees how great he is in the preseason. They'll go nuts. Then wonder what the heck happened for the next 16 weeks.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I hope we keep him. Gonna be hard to replace him with the weak FA talent pool, unless we use a high draft pick (which is a possibility)

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm starting to think we should re-sign Odom even if it means overpaying him. Justin Smith would be ok, but I'd rather stick with Odom, and this team doesn't need a downgrade on the defensive line.

I'd like to re-sign Bell as well, but there are some options at guard. I'd like Faneca even for a high price. The two Colts' guards listed would be options as well.

But I'd really like to see us pursue Corey Williams. Adding another DT would be very nice for the future of our d-line.

It would be nice to land one of Berrian, Bryant Johnson, or DJ Hackett.

I can't see us signing Samuel or Moss but I'm sure each will get landmark deals unless one of the two gets franchised.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the pats agreed not to franchise camuels this year if he signed his tender last year. so the only one they can franchise of moss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar