Peter King said...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Just had a Son of the Beach flashback

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I dont want to know. Bud Adams would be stupid enough to fire Fisher, and hire Jimmy S

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thank god he's almost 90

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Who's gonna take over for him, I heard his son in law wants no part in the franchise.
    If this is true, I will take over for him, but Ill need a little cash

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

heck I will do it for free parking

6. maximus

maximus Starter

The Cash was for the singing bonus and any costs that migh run over the budget

7. jdee

jdee Guest

I still think Fisher is the right man for the job. The only thing that concerns me was the silly penalties, and undisciplined things we did last year. That was uncharacterisic of Jeff Fisher teams. One thing I do know, Fisher is well respected throughout the league and would not be out of a job very long.

JDee

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

while I agree Fisher would land not only on his feet, but a big ole pile of butt cushioning $$$$ also, BUT the lack of disicpline is an ongoing issue - at least as far as the Titans being penalized goes.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I look at Fisher like I do at Cowher (Steelers). Both are the Vets around the league. Cowher has been keeping his team in the playoffs but has had a couple of bad years back to back. I think if we give Fisher a little more time to rebuild this team, he'll put us back into the playoffs.
    It bothers me knowing that the FO office cleans house because of cap problems, then wants Fisher out because he can't get a FO organized team into the playoffs.

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Cowher has an amazing DC in Dick LaBeau which allows Cowher to focus on making the offense better with Wishenhunt. Jeff Fisher needs to get a DC that is worth something. Dont get me wrong, Jimmy S is a good coach, but not a DC, he will be better as a head coach where he could use his brains to make Bill Belicheck like gameplans(except Jimmy Gameplans wouldnt be as good)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar