Peter King said...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was listening to 106.7 yesterday and thought I heard Peter King say that he didn't think Fisher would still be around after next season. He thought Bud was going to get impatient and let the fish go. He also said that Fisher is so well thought of around the NFL that some teams would fire their current coach to get a shot at him. I like Fisher and hope he gets an extension on his contract, this was not what I wanted to hear.:irked:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

At some point keeping his pet DC is bound to catch up with him.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Jimmy S is going to be the death of Jeff Fisher. Jimmy Needs to go. However, it is Peter King saying it and he, like John McClain might be looking for some more hits on his articles, could be blowing hot air

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I thought I heard King say that "if we don't win more than five games next year"

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Now that makes more sense. If we string together three years in a row where we are bottom feeders certainly Fisher's job could be on the line. Still, it is hard to slam Fisher completely for trying to coach a team that had major CAP issues, injuries and draft picks not live up to their anticipated level of play.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's too late for this year. The coaching wheel has spun, next year's HCs are in place, except for the raiders, they're slow at everything because they're old. I don't think there's any way Jeff would be fired until next year.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince Young will buy him some time in my opinion.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:thumb:

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Titans without Fisher, Wow! I wonder what that would be like!

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

5-11 or 4-12

wait a minute ..... didn't the Titans do that already .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar