Peter King: "it’s got to be a really, really fun time to be a Titans fan.”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 6, 2015.

?
  1. Hell yea

25 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. I hate everything

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. I'll let you know in November

21 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not sure either. Lol

We'll go with both.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn you

Why you gotta ruin this.. August is supposed to be a fun time, let me enjoy not being a fan of a losing team for a few minutes.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Because it makes the losing easier to take once it happens.

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wont even try to argue, Peter King is awful at knowing wtf he's talking about, I just enjoyed seeing him eat his words a little.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

It's kinda hard to keep up your line-o-bull when there's a LB or DT looking you right in the eye.
    OTH, sports writer is the only profession that offers more job security than politician and/or lawyer when it comes to getting caught in a lie.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Good thing he's eating his words a little. But it doesn't mean much. Wouldn't mean much even if he was a pro scout or involved in the NFL somehow. The only thing that matters is when they go out there and play on the field in real games.

It could go either way no matter the level of talent on the team. There's plenty of teams that look great on paper but "underachieve" on the field.

I've said it before, football also involves "luck" and little things can be make or break in a game.

We will see in a few weeks what this team can do.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

I am more excited about this year, than I've been since mac and eddie were on the team. I think with so many new pieces, we are a complete unknown for anybody involved in the nfl. No one knows what we will run. Mm is the real deal, no question. The d will be a ton better schematically and the roster is upgraded. I honestly believe at some point in the season we will be talking playoffs. Not saying i think we will go, but i think it will be discussed. 7 wins is the floor for this team this year and 10 is the ceiling.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

as a season ticket holder, I just got an invoice for a playoff in season plan. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We haven't made the playoffs since 2008, and we won 2 games last year. Plus its funny they have all the rounds minus the Super Bowl on there. So the total is almost 700 dollars. Pretty silly if you ask me.

I am excited for 2 things. 1) Mariota and 2) DGB

9. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

I can't wait to hear Kurt Warner's report.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are no repercussions because it generates hits to their website/views on their TV Shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar