Perfect FA/Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I like Aaron Murray in the 4th.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think we all do. If he's sitting there in the 4th and we do not take him I will be easily as upset as when we took Pacman Jones.

I bet someone takes him in the 3rd though. I swear every time this stupid size issue comes into play, the player at question turns out to be a freakin' beast.

When will people learn that being 6'0" does not prevent you from being an NFL QB? He's the same size as Russell Wilson and Drew Brees.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I agree. And I could see Murray's height/ACL potentially pushing him down to the 4th. Hopefully we're smart enough to steal him if he falls.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I would love Murray in the 4th. I think it makes a lot of sense to pull the trigger on a QB with one of our first three picks. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we pulled the trigger on Carr in the first.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Resign: Pitoitua, Verner

Keep: CJ

Cut: Stevens, Wimbley, Fitz, Stewart

FA: Dansby/Spikes/D'Qwell, RT (Oher?), role players

Draft:
    1st. Barr OLB
    2nd: Tuitt (Hageman if he's there, but prob not) 3-4 DE
    4th: McCullers NT 3-4
    5th: James Hurst OT
    6th: WR
    7th: CB

6. Titan_Terry

Titan_Terry Guest

I agree on most of these choices, except I would draft a QB in 2nd and a RB in the 4th. Hell if a promising QB was available in the 4th I would draft another one. Obviously cutting Fitz. QB is the most important position in this league as you know, so I would take almost every opportunity to make sure we get the best one available.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nice. Another member of the Garoppolo cult!

I just do not think it will happen :(

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can top the OP. Here's my Perfect FA/Draft:

Cut: Chris Johnson, Craig Stevens, Kam Wimbley, & David Stewart

Resign: Verner, Pitoitua, Spencer, & Mariani (Pollard & Battle already resigned)

Free agents: D'Qwell Jackson or Karlos Dansby (ILB), Austin Howard (OT), Mike Hoomanawanui (TE), LaRod Stephens-Howling (RB), & Cam Thomas (NT)

Draft:
    1st: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
    2nd: Carlos Hyde, RB, OSU
    4th: AJ McCarron, QB, Bama
    5th: Justin Ellis, NT, LA Tech
    6th: Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley
    7th: Max Bullough, ILB, Mich St
    We give Locker one more year, but McCaron is breathing down his neck. We go for the pounding run game w/ Greene & Hyde. Pito/Casey start DE w/ Ellis/Thomas at NT. FA MLB (Dansby/Jackson) + Brown at MLB. Don't sleep on Bullough, could be a Burfict type of steal. Barr is the elite pass rusher w eneed. Jeff Janis is my sleeper in this years draft. We have the nasty defense, pair up with a ground out run game. Howard replaces Stewart.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not think Bullough makes it that late :(

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Alot of scouts have him as an UDFA.

Look at Burfict. Was projected as a late 1st, character problems made him go undrafted. Bullough could be the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar