Per Schefter Vrabel Fired.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

GREAT HIRE!!
    WORLD CLASS!!
    ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

• LOL LOL x 5
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’ve been seeing this.
    - not buying it.
    - if there’s any truth to to an NFL Exec saying this without total joke in their voice, they should be fired immediately. Whatever owner that person works for will agree.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I'm sure it's all bs it's entertaining though, I mean what's next he didn't get hired because he should be a owner? It's getting crazier and crazier with these media clowns.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

If that were the only reason for someone not to hire him, then yeah, that person should be fired.

However, I could totally see his physical presence as being a factor in the decision. Especially if he is asking for a certain level of control. Physical presence most definitely plays a part in how people react. Someone like Vrabel is going to use his physical presence to his advantage when trying to establish power. It’s at least something to think about.

8. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Russini’s source, as usual, is Mike Vrabel. His ego couldn’t explain why he was so highly respected yet couldn’t land a job, therefore his excuse was that people must be scared of him.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I get it and probably didn’t think about the wording.
    I took it as the hiring person thought he was big and intimidating so didn’t hire for fear he wasn’t a yes man or would intimidate that individual later
    Rather than actually recognizing how he carries himself may not be conducive to a team environment, not just the players but among the FO and other coaches.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar