Peppers and Diggs fined $5k each for Titans game antics

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

A slap on the wrist, but I'm glad to see the fines. Especially Peppers for that dirty swipe at Stewart.

Link.

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Peppers should have been fined twice. That hit out of bounds could of injured VY! but some might say that could have been a good thing.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

That hit he made on Lendale out of bounds should also have counted.
    I don't remember a late hit on VY.

I agree on the fine imposed on Peppers, but the $5k fine on Diggs for taunting after their second interception was stupid...
    Comeon now... I don't agree with that.

At first i thought it was funny when people were making jokes accusing the NFL of being broke and trying to make some money by imposing ridiculous fines, but now i'm thinking it might be true. Not necessarily them being broke, but rather Goodell trying to make as much money as possible so he can say.."see.. i made x% more that Tagliabue in only my first season as commissioner"...

That carrot head tyrant...

[​IMG]

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

You maybe right,it was the one where he hit his own player who was tackling "someone" out of bounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar