Pay league?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Titanic_Sub, Jul 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would like to do it either saturday or sunday labor day weekend. I agree no reason we do not fill league up with our members, but I have tried to get free league up last couple of years and couldn't fill it. May have his name wrong but JcBrave always would join up.

Maybe we get Titan Jeff in! If you go on and set the league up, I could forward the info to several of the guys I play with in other leagues and fill it up, Get it set up and get me the info and I will join quick!

2. big22tt

big22tt Special Teams Standout

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If we get the league set up we got time to get members in. If we need some extra people, I got 2 or 3 guys that play with me in other leagues that would be interested.

I am good with saturday or sunday labor day weekend what ever time yall want to do it.

4. big22tt

Night works well. That weekend I’m moving but should be good by Sunday night Labor Day weekend.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

League is set-up, link below:

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football league, Gotitans

Draft is tentatively scheduled for September 5th @9pm CST, I will change this accordingly if another time works best for the majority, so please let me know if this works and if not when would be better. Thanks!

.5 ppr, and everything else is pretty standard. I considered no kickers, but didn't know how people would feel about that so feel free to chime in on that also?

@520
    @LANGSTER
    @big22tt
    @Young54
    @EFEXizBACK
    @XO

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

@TitanJeff ???

8. EFEXizBACK

EFEXizBACK Starter

Still for $100 right?

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Maybe I'm the old guy in the group, but I'm also eastern time. Can we make that earlier in the night? 7CST maybe?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. big22tt

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar