Paxton lynch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Curious people thoughts on what will be Paxton lynch nfl career. Scored 18 on wonderlic. Some rumors saints want to trade up to draft him and groom him. Post wonderlic rumors are a suggested free fall in draft.

So what round do you all think lynch will be drafted? Thoughts on his nfl potential?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Is he related to Tony Stark?

[​IMG]

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm all for the Saints, or anyone else for that matter, drafting him ahead of us. Push one more good prospect down a slot.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If a team expects him to be a day 1 starter then he's going to be a bust. He needs time to adjust to the NFL and learn the playbook and refine the rest of his game. The Saints would be an ideal spot. Just not sure they want to spend their 1st on someone who will sit on the bench for at least a year.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Somebody will draft him before our pick.

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

He may not come in and light it up ths year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up the best of this class...

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I think he's gonna be pretty bad if he has to start right away. I've heard reports that he is very far behind from an X's and O's standpoint and can't read defenses very quickly. He didn't get much coaching at Memphis and I think he has a long way to go.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow, you think?

I'll be surprised.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Teams are so QB hungry in this league I think the 49ers, Bears, or Saints will pull the trigger. I hope they do since it will allow another prospect to fall to 15 especially with Myles Jack likely to see a major fall due to knee concerns. I wouldn't touch Jack at this point with microfracture surgery a possibility we need someone before us to be dumb enough to take Lynch and hopefully Jack.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jack to Browns at 8, Lynch to Saints at 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar