Pats V. Titans in AFC Championship Game...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

lmao. well maybe we can prove people wrong for both! i can hear it now. Rich Eisen..."Wow.. This is astonishing but the entire Tennessee Titans team has lasted to the offseason! No spotaneous combustion... nothing."

I think it'd be nice if VY burst into flames everytime he scrambled. It's not only representative of his speed, but nobody in their right mind is going to tackle Vince Young-a-la-flame.

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

lmao.. nice recovery.. respekt

:flame:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Priceless. :ha:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, 10 seconds left, 6 touchdowns, wouldnt they just kneel the ball in defeat???

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

nah. tom would pass to Moss and he'd be in the endzone. the ref would say the game is now tied. everyone knows the Brady-Moss 36-pointer. the extra point would be worth 36 points. Bryant Gumbel will say the pass was worth 50 points. I would sob.

final score (provided it was 36-0 we were winning by)

Patriots - 72
    Titans - 36

but that's all just dreaming. we'd never be leading against the pats.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

"Never."

Not even in the pre-season. :))

Never say never.

Stranger things have happened.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pats won't be there.

Chargers-colts-steelers even the broncos or bengals. All that money spent on WR will blow up on them.

And who the hell would ever be afraid of kelly washington? Nickey can take him..

But yes i think our depth will be helpful in that situation and pacman could be back then..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar