Pats dynasty could be ending

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Crazy story if true

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

If Brady goes down... going to be a lot of facepalming in NE.

5. JCBRAVE

how great would it be if not only do we beat the Pats but kill Tom too...?

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

I won't wish injury on anyone.

Let's say if Brady is unable to play for whatever reason... even benching.

7. JCBRAVE

yea thats bad juju to hope Cyp creams Gronk, but if it happens I wont lose any sleep

8. lol Spygate

lol Spygate Starter

It amazes me how much this baseless hit piece has spread. Its generated articles in every other franchise's local paper or forum that all cite the article- which has no sources of its own. Just part of the yearly hit piece ESPN releases right around the playoffs if the Pats are in. But its serving its purpose- any casual fan that doesn't regularly follow the Patriots or have a reason to irrationally hate them will think 'where there's smoke theres fire' and a year from now some will be citing it as rule of law.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Owners are always meddling. That's why no one wants the Dallas job. Worst place to coach.

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

NO ONE is giving us a chance a to win. Even saying that it's like the Patriots having a second bye week. I would love to go into Foxboro and shock the football world by beating them on their home field!

It would be a great payback for the time I flew up the MA. and sat freezing in the snow to watch us get destroyed 59-0. It would finally wash that bad experience from my memory!

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar